divendres, 21 de maig del 2010

A Fairy Tale

Hi,

This is my particular view of: "Goldilocks ant the three bears"




Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Once upon a time, there was a little girl in a little town. The name of the girl was Alma, but everybody called her Goldilocks ("Can you imagine why?").
One Summer afternoon, Goldilocks was playing in the fields, running from one side to the other, picking up flowers. From the place she was, she stared at a house in the forest. As she was hungry and thirsty, she thought that maybe she could ask for some water. So she did. She went to the house and knocked on the door. No one was inside. The door suddenly opened and she went into the dining room. - Hello!! Is there anyone here? asked Goldilocks, but there was no answer.- Heeeellooooo!!!! repeated again.- It seems that there is no one in here.- What am I going to do? I am so thirsty...- When she was leaving the house a sweet smell came. She turned around and saw three cups with honey. There was a big, a medium and a small one. -Uffhh! it is very hot! screamed the girl after touching the big cup. AAhhggh!!! this is too hot too, said after touching the medium one. Oh! this is perfect, Glup, Glup, Glup, and the girl drank all the milk. This is very tasty. I think I am going to sit. Goldilocks found three chairs, a big, a medium and a small one. She sat on the big one but it was too tall for her, the medium was too wide and the small one, CRUUCCC, OH What happened? I've broken the chair, I am too heavy for it. AAAAhhh I am so tired, I think I am going to have a little rest. She went to the bedroom and found three beds. A big one, a medium one and a small one. The mattress of the big was too soft for her, the medium too hard and the small one, well the small was perfect. So perfect that she fell asleep.
Meanwhile the owners of the house arrived. They were a Bear family, the big Pa, the medium Ma and their little son. As soon as they arrived, they went straight away to have dinner. Ehh! Someone has tasted my milk, said Pa, mine too, said Ma and...Someone drank all my milk! said the son. This is very strange- Let's sit and think about who could be, said Pa. When they found the chairs they noticed that someone had tried them. Who sat on my chair? Pa asked, who sat on mine? asked Ma and...Who broke my chair? cried the little son. Stop! I smell something, follow me family. They went to the bedroom and asked again, Who has been lying on my bed? Who has been lying in mine? Who are you? asked the son. Goldilocks opened her eyes, and when she saw the three angry bears, she jumped off the bed and ran and ran until she reached her home. The three bears didn't have time to ask.
And remember children: privacy has to be respected by everyone. And only take or use the things that you need.


Enjoy it!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada